Friday, March 18, 2011

Keeping up with the other Godsiffs

In keeping with all the photos of my grandchildren that are floating around out there, I thought I'd better add some to the collection.


 We recently enjoyed a sweet visit from Logan and Alyssa and their happy pair.
Katie is only too happy to help Goddy hone those washboard abs.


It was Goddy's first view of Logan since he'd returned from deployment, so that's always cause for celebration. They did some bonding over the cribbage board and a bottle of beer and took Rowan down to the farm a few times.  He's getting to the age where being a helper is fun and the wheelbarrow was a big hit.



I was in charge of the nature hike. Always one of my favorite things to do with the boys when they were younger, I'm tickled that Rowan is approaching that curious age where a spot of lichen on a stick is fascinating. To my mind, there aren't many things better than a treasure hunt on a weekend morning.



Unless its climbing a tree...





Becky, Logan and I trekked up to the snow on Monday morning. Its awfully handy having a man with the strength of a mule and the agility of a whippet to get a kiddo and gear up to the top of the hill in knee-deep snow. My main job was the cheering section. I think I did rather well.


Start em young...



Show em how it's done...

Then let them go!!








Katelyn's first birthday was this month, so in the spirit of celebrating even though it wasn't the actual day, we had a little party.




Ahh, life is full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, good times and great pics!